Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Painting with my Daughter, Ginnie, At Gold Head State Park

Above is my Daughter "Ginnie" we had a great day!


The last day of warm weather my daughter went to Gold Head with me to paint. Seems like  it was a long time ago with the weather turning so cold this past week.  UGH!   She is not a painter but went to have fun. Have fun we did!


We decided on another area to paint. I call it The Creek" Set up or easels and started painting. It was so quiet with both of us concentrating on the beautiful scene before us. Before we knew it 4 hours had flown by. We had a couple of visitors stop by. They were very interested in what we were doing so I bluffed my way through the conversations. I believe I sounded like I knew what I was doing. Big Smile... I took a photo of  Ginnie painting. Can't take a photo of myself..darn it. Anyway we had a great time. It is so relaxing being in the quiet and surrounded by beauty of nature.  I still have so much to learn. Oh my!


3 comments:

Amy said...

I think it's great that you and Ginny had such a good time...The peacefulness you experienced is wonderful and it sure does allow you to paint what is off inside of you.

Florida Artist said...

Hi Amy when you went with me we had fun didn't we! Sure am looking forward to some warm weather so we can go again!
hugs
Di

Amy said...

Yes, we did have fun. Hopefully, FL spring weather is not that far off. tc Diana, Amy