Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Evinston Paint Out... 4/17/10

I went to the paint out 3 times during the days that the invited artist were painting.

I was dreaming of watching some of my favorite artist create. No luck. It was difficult to find the artist you were looking for. The map the had at the "Wood and Swank" store only had a few artist on it. I hope next year they have the artist sign in as to where they are painting.

The weather was beautiful and I enjoined the beautiful scenery. They call this area "Florida's Eden". t day I didn't . As I drove around  I was  taken by a field of flowers along a fence line that I stopped and did a little sketch of what I saw . Took some photos and painted it as soon as I got home.

This is my painting of that beautiful view.  I want to go back possibly tomorrow to see if the yellow flowers are blooming now. Have to paint that..
Thanks for looking and leave a comment if you like.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Diana, this is a lovely painting you did. It looks so inviting that I'd just love to step into it. It sure puts you in a nice mood when you look at it. I'm glad you stopped and found this view.