Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Gold Head January 2010

 I went to Gold Head last Sunday. This painting is a 11x 14 on stretched canvas. I picked a spot that I liked and tried to give it a go..
I leanred that on Sunday there are a lot of people at the park. At least 10 or more people stopped by and asked me questions about what I was doing. I really didn't know what to say except I was having fun trying to learn how to paint outside (Plein Air). One husband and wife just stood and watched for too long..LOL  So I won't be going back on Sunday unless I pick a  spot that's private. It's not that I don't like people, I do.  But I need time to learn what the heck I am doing.  Big Smile!


I am not sure what I was thinking when I painted the trees. But that is what I did so I left them alone.


Thanks for looking 

          YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!  


LET ME KNOW YOU STOPPED BY~

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's a nice painting. I'd like to know how you got the leaves on the trees. Maybe you can share that one day. Those palmetto bushes look neat too. Over all, it is a good painting...with the path leading you into the painting.

Malia said...

I think the trees look fabulous! Great painting! So that is all that Plein Air means is "painting outside"? You see people now and then doing that here on Maui too.